BRAND MANAGER POSITION
SALT is a craft brewery based in Saltaire, West Yorkshire. Founded in 2018, SALT has established itself as a leader in the UK craft brewing industry with a focus on brewing exceptional beer and building a valuable brand experience.
We are looking for a brand manager to build the SALT brand experience, and help connect with our drinkers. The ideal person will take the reins with all things digital and social, building the story of SALT and telling this to the wider world. From documenting the day-to-day goings-on at the brewery, coordinating new beer releases and attending festivals and events. This is a wide-ranging role with opportunities to shape the development of the brand going forward.
The ideal candidate will be creative, a self-starter and somebody who works well independently in a fast-paced dynamic workplace.
Who we are looking for:
- Creative to the core
- Confident in representing the brand at festivals and events
- Imaginative in coming up with experiential marketing campaigns and executing them
- Building a strategic marketing plan & brand guideline
- Experienced in disruptive/experiential marketing
- Social media expert – knows what content gets the best engagement, & can go out there & create it!
- Interested in craft beer
- Keen to work in an entrepreneurial business, which is rapidly growing.
- Experienced in creating content and a good understanding of visual identity and brand aesthetic
- Preferably skilled in photography, videography and graphic design
- Flexible and happy to work some evenings/weekends
- The role will include some travel so the ability to drive is desirable
Reporting into the Managing Director
Based at SALT Beer Factory, Saltaire
Application deadline: 16/05/2021
Full-time, Permanent Position
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
To apply please send your covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org