GENERAL MANAGER POSITION: SALT CRAFT & COCKTAILS
SALT Craft & Cocktails is an exciting new venture in the vibrant cocktail quarter of Leeds city centre, on East Parade. We envisage a busy future for this stylish and intimate venue.
The contemporary bar concept will showcase our exceptional hop-forward beers courtesy of SALT and other leading guest breweries, combining the best in modern brewing and an impressive premium draft cocktail range. As the name would suggest, the ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding, and a genuine passion, for craft beer and cocktails. They will work closely with their Area Manager to organise promotional events, beer tastings and tap takeovers.
As the General Manager you will have a strong front of house presence and be the key instigator of the venues party atmosphere. You will keep ahead of the current market trends updating our product range and anticipating the needs of our customers. Your passion for leading the team and creating the right inclusive ambience in the outlet will be infectious. Your focus will be on enthusing the staff and enhancing the guest experience through confident presentation and promotion of our products.
The right candidate will have a proven track record of providing excellent guest experience and ensuring their team also deliver prompt, helpful, and engaging levels of service. You will be the key player in recruiting and motivating the right team in order to continuously improve and innovate the business.
If you are a self-motivated and organised individual working to the highest standards, have dynamic leadership skills, a genuine passion for all things drink related and a proven track record for delivering results, we look forward to hearing from you.
Key role and responsibilities;
- Interacting with customers and ensuring that high standards of customer service are maintained.
- Recruiting, training and managing the team, including leading meetings to update and motivate staff.
- Excellent training skills, sharing knowledge and passion for the drinks trade, improve and maintain the perfect serve within the venue.
- Running promotional campaigns to organise successful marketing activity – being social media savvy.
- Regular meetings with Area Manager monitoring the profitability and performance of the site to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- A working knowledge of products served and clear understanding of the customer profile; Great communication skills, superb knowledge of craft beers and cocktails desirable.
- Responsible for ensuring the bar runs smoothly and effectively. Maintaining your level of knowledge, technical skills that are necessary to perform the role.
- Adherence to cash & stock management procedures
- Ensure bar is stocked appropriately, ordering and accepting deliveries, careful management of stock and accuracy of dispense and recording waste.
- Understanding and experience of running a busy bar or venue is essential.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Discount scheme on food and drink
- Company pension scheme
- Working for an expanding business
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
If you would like to apply, please forward your Cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org