JOB VACANCY: CREATIVE BRAND MANAGER
Here at SALT, our mission is, the purpose of beer is to create pleasure! And we live this daily.
Our name is SALT, after the pioneering industrialist who built the village we first called home. It was from here, we ventured out into the brewing world, equipped with only a single punchy vision – make great craft beer for everyone and do it our way.
Tired of following tradition, we go where our brewing instincts take us, shamelessly combining heritage and modern brewery craft, crossing styles, exploring new ingredients and producing many award-winners along the way.
When it comes to crafting beer and pursuing our own evolution, we’re pushing on at pace. We’re growing, and so is our selection. There’s now a whole world of great SALT craft beers just waiting for you to reach out and try. Don’t thank us, like the beer, it’s a pleasure.
Are you passionate about story-telling and building experiences alongside great products?
Are you both strategic and executional in nature?
Do you love to bring stories to life with creative, visually stunning video and still images?
We’re seeking a hungry, ambitious and strategic Creative Brand Manager who’s already doing great things but is ready to bring this to the world of craft beers. We’ll not bother describing what attributes we’re looking for because if you’re the right candidate, you’ll know what it takes to succeed in the fast-growing world of Craft brewing.
What we will say is we need you to hit the ground running and have the foundations of social media best practice with a fresh set of eyes!
Reporting directly to our Managing Director you will taking the reins with all things trade, digital and social, building the story of SALT and telling this to the wider world. From ideating and executing strategic brand campaigns, supporting our sales team through content and storytelling, coordinating new beer releases and attending festivals and events. This is a wide-ranging role with opportunities to shape the development of the brand going forward.
The ideal candidate will be creative, a self-starter and somebody who works well independently in a fast-paced dynamic workplace.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU…
- Strategic and executional in nature
- Imaginative in coming up with experiential marketing campaigns and executing them
- Building strategic marketing plans & brand guidelines
- Experienced in disruptive/experiential marketing
- Social media expert – knows what content gets the best engagement, & can go out there & create it!
- A good understanding of visual identity, brand aesthetic and tone of voice
- Preferably skilled in photography, videography and graphic design
- Happy to follow established brand guidelines, improve them and make them their own
- Not afraid to be hands on and help out at events and activations (like festivals, sponsorships etc)
- Have a willingness to learn about beer and brewing
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Demonstrable experience developing brilliant creative work.
- Demonstrable experience of using scheduling tools, creating social publishing calendars and engaging with communities.
- Experienced, two years plus, brand manager in a relevant sector who is creative, motivated and a self-starter
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of brand management approaches
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and a high energy, can do attitude
- Evidence of continuous learning – up to date on new techniques and marketing principles
- Confident in representing the brand activations, festivals and events
- Have delivered projects in different areas and channels – instore, digital, events etc
- Possess strong project management skills and an ability to think both rapidly and ‘outside the box’
- A hunger to succeed and develop your career quickly in a rapidly growing entrepreneurial business
- Able to handle pressure, work with agility and under tight deadlines
NICE TO HAVES/CHEEKY BONUS
- Photography/editing skills
- Interest in beer, brewing and design
- Filming and editing proficiency
- Experience in email marketing on platforms
- Interest in beer, brewing and design
- The role will include some travel so the ability to drive is desirable
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN A PERSON…
At SALT, culture and values are everything!
An honest, hardworking independent thinker who loves a challenge
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN …
- Strong Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership
- Individual coaching and training to help you grow personally and professionally
- A high trust environment where you will NOT be micro-managed
- 21 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- A great working culture
- Company pension
- Staff discount
Schedule: Monday to Friday but some weekends and events will be required
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: 14/02/2021
Full-time, Permanent Position