JOB VACANCY: CREATIVE SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
Here at SALT, our mission is, the purpose of beer is to create pleasure! And we live this daily.
Our name is SALT, after the pioneering industrialist who built the village we first called home. It was from here, we ventured out into the brewing world, equipped with only a single punchy vision – make great craft beer for everyone and do it our way.
Tired of following tradition, we go where our brewing instincts take us, shamelessly combining heritage and modern brewery craft, crossing styles, exploring new ingredients and producing many award-winners along the way.
When it comes to crafting beer and pursuing our own evolution, we’re pushing on at pace. We’re growing, and so is our selection. There’s now a whole world of great SALT craft beers just waiting for you to reach out and try. Don’t thank us, like the beer, it’s a pleasure.
Reporting directly to our Managing Director, you will be supporting the existing team to design, develop and produce compelling multimedia content across our ever-growing media channels.
Do you love to bring stories to life with creative, visually stunning video and still images?
Have an eye for great content and your finger on the pulse for that next big online trend?
We’re seeking a hungry, ambitious and content driven Creative Social Media Executive who’s already doing great things but is ready to bring this to the craft beer stage. We’ll not bother describing what attributes we’re looking for because if you’re the right candidate, you’ll know what it takes to succeed in the fast-growing world of Craft brewing.
What we will say is we need you to hit the ground running and have the foundations of social media best practice with a fresh set of eyes!
WHAT WE WANT…
- A Content Machine! – Creating channel specific content across Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin
- You will be required to publish and schedule content across all social media. This includes channel management across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and potentially Snapchat and TikTok.
- You’ll be interested in social media trends and adept at using content discovery and social media monitoring tools to assess the landscape in real time and ensure our accounts are timely and engaging.
- Someone comfortable in creating video, stills and the written word as well.
- You need to be super organised, keeping on top of asset deliveries, scheduling plans and ensuring the content team and the publishing team have everything they need to make the best social content.
- Attention to detail is essential – You will need to be able to understand our purpose, tone of voice and character and translate this into content
- You will need to have excellent time management skills to ensure everything is done to a high standard and on time.
- Socially Savvy – You will need to be curious and a voracious consumer of culture. Finger on the pulse with the latest social media trends and ready and willing to act on them.
- Managing multiple social profiles, from content to copy, comments to DMs – You will be responsible for increasing our social media following and engagement.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED…
- Demonstrable experience developing brilliant creative work.
- Demonstrable experience of using scheduling tools, creating social publishing calendars and engaging with communities.
- Understanding and experience of optimising social content across a multitude of different platforms to reach bigger and/or focused audiences. You’ll know why thumbnails, titles, metadata and tagging are as important as what’s in the content itself.
- Demonstrable experience using social measurement and reporting tools, and how you’ve learnt from them to inform future social community management.
NICE TO HAVES…
- Demonstrable experience of working across branded content or branded entertainment
- Working across multiple campaigns with varying timescales and stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of creating engaging copy, managing multiple assets across a range of social platforms
- Photography/editing skills
- Interest in beer, brewing and design
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN A PERSON…
At SALT, culture and values are everything!
An honest, hardworking independent thinker who loves a challenge
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN…
- Strong Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership
- Individual coaching and training to help you grow personally and professionally
- A high trust environment where you will NOT be micro-managed
- 21 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- A great working culture
- Company pension
- Staff discount
- Monday to Friday but some weekends and events will be required
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 14/02/2021
Full-time, Permanent Position