Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
- All entries must follow @saltbeerfactory and @domobeers on Instagram and tag four beer lovers in the comments section of the post.
- The opening date for entries is 08:00 on 10/04/2020 The closing date of the prize draw is 20.00 on 10/04/2020. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
- There will be one winner chosen by @saltbeerfactory and one winner chosen by @domobeers. Two prize winners will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 11/04/2020 (” Draw Date”).
- The winners will receive 12 x 440ml cans of Ikat DDH DIPA and 12 x 330ml cans of Jute Session IPA.
- The winners will be notified by Instagram Direct Message and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within seven days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winners by post within seven days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by SALT, 199 Bingley Road, Saltaire, BD184DH (the “Supplier”). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. Entrants agree to have their name and Instagram handle published if they are drawn as prize winners. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who writes to by SALT, 199 Bingley Road, Saltaire, BD184DH (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter by SALT, 199 Bingley Road, Saltaire, BD184DH. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The Promoter of this prize draw is by @saltbeerfactory, SALT, 199 Bingley Road, Saltaire, BD184DH and @domobeers on Instagram.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Instagram.