You must be aged 18 or older to buy alcohol. By placing an order with us online you are confirming you are aged 18 or older. It is an offence to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 in the UK.
If you are buying alcohol for someone else the recipient must also be aged 18 or older.
Deliveries must be signed for by a person aged 18 or older. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the recipient is in doubt.
If, for any reason, we aren’t able to fulfil the whole of your order we will swap out any missing items for a similar beer of at least equal value to minimise delays to the order. We reserve the right to swap up to 3 items to get an order dispatched as quickly as possible. If we need to swap more than 3 items, we will place your order on hold and contact you for further instruction.
If you’ve ordered an item that is on Pre-Order, please be advised that the dispatch date is a target and this may be subject to change. If there are any delays to pre-order products being shipped, we will contact you immediately to give an updated estimate.
Orders made before 12:00 on Weekdays are dispatched same day.
After 12:00 orders are dispatched the following working day (Mon – Fri).
Our Couriers deliver between 9am – 4pm Monday – Friday (excl bank holidays).
Standard Delivery: Estimated 3 working days or sooner from the date of dispatch.
Brewery Pick up
Orders marked for brewery pick up will be available to collect from SALT from 12:00 the next working day.
Once your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you that your order is ready for collection.
Please show a copy of your confirmation email (on your phone is fine) to a member of staff at one of the bars at SALT Beer Factory. They will then be able to pass you your order.
If you have placed a brewery collection order over the weekend, and wish to collect on a Saturday or Sunday, please ask for a manager at one of the bars at SALT, who will be able to process your order.
How do I track my order?
When the order is despatched from our warehouse you will receive an email with a consignment number form our courier. You can use this to track the delivery here.
What happens if one of my beers is missing or broken?
On the rare occasion that one of your beers is missing or broken, contact our team at email@example.com and we can sort this out for you.
What happens if I’m not home when delivery is attempted?
We appreciate that our customers live busy lives, and you can’t always be in to sign for your delivery.
If you have a safe place at home where the courier can leave your delivery, please let us know in the “Additional Information” box on the checkout page.
Failing that, the courier will leave a card with information on how you can re-arrange your delivery for a more convenient time.
- If you do change your mind about your order and no longer want your beers, we have a no questions asked return policy. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your order.
- We only offer refunds for returned orders and do not offer any exchanges.
- Original delivery charges are non-refundable if your order is returned except in cases where there is an issue with the order.
- The cost of postage and safe return of returned orders are the responsibility of the customer until the order is back in our warehouse.
- We recommend that a trackable method of postage is chosen and you hold on to the proof of postage.
- Once your order has been returned we will get in touch to let you know it has been received and your refund has been processed.
- Refunds will be issued back to your original method of payment.
- The above points also apply in the unlikely event you should receive faulty goods from us.
SALT Beer Factory strives, to the fullest extent possible, to provide accurate and updated content on this website. Unfortunately, there may occasionally be price changes, sold out goods and other unintentional errors on our site. We reserve the right not to be liable for these errors or changes.
Where it is not possible to supply all items from your order we will contact you and offer a similar replacement or refund.
SALT Beer Factory
199 Bingley Road
We want to hear from you if you are having any problems with your checkout, delivery or something has gone wrong. Our customer service is open Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm.
01274 533 848