SALT Boston Spa, is the latest SALT branded venue in to be launched this year. The contemporary bar concept will showcase our exceptional hop-forward beers courtesy of our craft brewery SALT and other leading guest breweries, combining the best in modern brewing and an impressive premium cocktail ‘on tap’ range.
Popular all day every day this venue demands an organised, focussed individual with a proven track record of managing a compact but busy site, working to the highest standards in every aspect of the day to day running of the venue.
You will have comprehensive understanding of and a genuine passion for craft beer, cocktails and fantastic food. You will work closely with their Area Manager to organise promotional events, beer tastings and tap takeovers.
As the General Manager you will have a strong front of house presence and be the key influencer of the venue’s atmosphere. You will keep ahead of the current market trends updating our product range and anticipating the needs of our customers. Your passion for leading the team and creating the right inclusive ambience in the outlet will be infectious. You will be the key player in recruiting and motivating the right team in order to continuously improve and innovate the business.
Your focus will be on enthusing the staff and enhancing the guest experience through confident presentation and promotion of our products. A leader of the highest calibre with great people skills, coaching, recruiting and developing the team, motivating them and providing a clear vision for the brand and outlet.
If you are a self-motivated and organised individual working to the highest standards, have dynamic leadership skills, a genuine passion for all things drink related and a proven track record for delivering results, we look forward to hearing from you.
Starting salary from 32k depending on experience with achievable quarterly bonus and progression available. You’ll also get staff discount across all our sites.
Key role and responsibilities;
- Interacting with customers and ensuring that high standards of customer service are maintained;
- Recruiting, training and managing the team, including leading meetings to update and motivate staff;
- Excellent training skills, sharing knowledge and passion for the drinks trade, improve and maintain the perfect serve within the venue.
- Running promotional campaigns to organise successful marketing activity - being social media savvy;
- Regular meetings with Area Manager monitoring the profitability and performance of the site to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded;
- A working knowledge of products served and clear understanding of the customer profile; Great communication skills, superb knowledge of the craft beer market.
- Responsible for ensuring the bar runs smoothly and effectively. Maintaining your level of knowledge, technical skills that are necessary to perform the role.
- Adherence to cash & stock management procedures
- Ensure bar is stocked appropriately, ordering and accepting deliveries, careful management of stock and accuracy of dispense and recording waste.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £32,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
Supplemental pay types:
- Quarterly bonus